So hello everyone! My name is Kiyoko and you must be wondering what this blog is about. Here I'll be talking about dramas, whether it be Chinese, Korean, Japanese, or Taiwanese. I really like asian dramas really and I'll just write summaries and reviews. I'm a cosplayer so there are times when I can't watch them but it's definitely a lot of fun to do so. But anyways a bit about me!
Yes. I hardly have any normal pictures at the moment haha. XD But that is me as Jirachi from Pokemon. Anyways, here's a list of about me~ :D
• I like to cosplay like I mentioned before. It's fun and a great hobby that I have gotten into! :3
• Sweets are one of my favorite things and I usually eat a lot of them instead of one or two XD
•I am really small. ._. I stand at 5'2 and weigh at 100 lbs. A lot of my friends worry that one day I'll be carried off. Haha.
• I am 100% Korean but I choose my stage name to be Kiyoko. Why you ask? Just because. Haha.
• I'm usually on the computer for long periods of time. What else am I supposed to do when I have nothing to do?
• I absolutely love RPGs. Whether it's on a game system or as an MMO. I have too much fun on them and for those curious, the first MMO I played was Ragnarok Online.
•I used to be a Starcraft nerd haha.
• I ramble on occasion and I tend to be talkative. So pretty much I'm an outgoing person, friendly and all that.
• I originally was born in Northridge, California and I moved to Vegas as I got older.
• I like to keep my age a secret! :3
• I don't necessarily follow fashions despite my family's opposition of the decision. I just don't like it. Though, I do tend to have random spouts of wants to do a bit of Japanese fashion like lolita, VK, and hime gyaru haha.
•I'm still quite the tomboy I was when I was in elementary school.
• I love fruits and vegetables. Strange right?
• Currently looking into getting a pastry arts degree, fashion, and some sort of animal studies degree :3
So that's pretty much all I can think about putting down so if you have any questions or anything, just comment below and I'd love to answer in any blog I can. :3